ความต้องการที่อัปเดตล่าสุด: ธันวาคม 4, 2020
Japan Asia Medical Welfare Education Institute (JAMWEI) is an entity operating in health, education and e-commerce field in Japan. JAMWEI is willing to create business connections with Asian businesses/organizations in the above areas (focusing on Vietnam – Thailand – Singapore). Particularly with the following partners:
1. The partners who are willing to coordinate to establish clinics in the localities with limited medical facilities and online diagnostic systems from Japan. The partnership looking to a franchise in online health care industry. Partners shall independently run the business, manage, and develop the team of health care as well as acquire customers by themselves.
2. Vietnam’s medical education institutions to bring Vietnamese trainee nurses to work in Japan.
3. The businesses who want to engage in this business and be the distributor of high quality medical equipment from Japan.
4. The business plans to follow e-commerce/retail of medical materials.
5. The businesses are willing to distribute Japanese specialties such as food, wine, health food, cosmetics, daily supplies… which are exclusively sold in Vietnam through online or specific supermarket chains. Priorities given to businesses with experience in import.