Number of Employees : From 20 to under 200 employees
Chairman & CEO : Mr.Nhat Anh
Industry: Building & Construction (Architecture, Building Materials, Furniture, Decorations, Sanitation, Air-conditioning, Plumbing, Lighting, Equipment for Public Facility, Urban Development, Building Maintenance, Repair, Cleaning…)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients:
1. History of company
History of formation and development
a. Lavis founded in 1993
• Lavis directly constructs and trades paint brands in Vietnam market.
b. In 2008 Lavis established the brand of Lavisson and Sammy paints.
• Over 15 years of trading in paint products and becoming one of the major paint distributors in Vietnam. In 2008, Lavis established Lavisson and Sammy brands.
• 2008: Revenue 20 billion – 10 employees
c. 2014 changed into a joint stock company and established Lavis North
• After 20 years of establishment and development, in 2014 Lavis established Lavis Northern Joint Stock Company based in Ninh Hiep Industrial Park, Gia Lam, Hanoi.
• 2014: Revenue of 35 billion – 24 employees
d. 13-10-2017 completed construction of Lavis Brothers factory in VSIP 2A Industrial Park, Binh Duong, Vietnam.
• After 4 years from the time of transformation into a joint stock company and after 24 years of establishment and development, Lavis Brothers factory was completed and Lavis was completely active in production, research and development. . Lavis Brothers focuses on research and development of new products, providing better and more suitable products to the market.
• 2017: Revenue of 50 billion – 45 employees.
e. 2018 Established Lavis central and plateau.
• In June 2018, Lavis Highland & Central (Lavis HC) was established in Da Nang City, Vietnam. Lavis HC provides products and services of Lavisson & Sammy paint products in the central and highland regions of Vietnam.
• 2018: Revenue of 70 billion – 55 employees
f. 2019: Establishment of Southern Lavis
• Lavis Southern headquarters is located in Lavis Brothers Factory VSIP 2A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong Province. Southern Lavis provides products and services in all southern provinces.
• 2019: Revenue of 85 billion – 85 employees
2. Main product and services
Paint decorative water system, metal paint water system, water Epoxy paint
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
Production and business capacity
a. Production capacity Lavis Brothers
• Lavis Brothers factory was built in Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park, VSIP 2A, Binh Duong, Vietnam. The factory is built on a 5200m2 campus, the first stage is 5.5 million liters / year, the designed capacity is 40 million liters / year.
• Lavis Brothers applied the quality management system ISO 9001: 2015, applied the environmental management system ISO 14001: 2015.
b. Business and commercial capacity
• Lavis Brothers has production capacity to meet the revenue of VND 200 billion / year at the first phase of the factory. After finishing the factory, the production capacity meets the revenue of about 1,600 billion / year. 2018: 15 employees.
• Northern Lavis with current capacity is capable of providing the market around 400 billion / year. 2018: 30 employees.
• Lavis HC is capable of supplying the market with about 100 billion / year by 2020. 2018: 10 employees
a. Chemours: the leading producer of titanium dioxide (TiO2) in the world leading in technology as well as production output. Chemours is a TiO2 supplier for Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
b. Dow Chemical: is a chemical manufacturer for the world’s second largest coating industry based in Michigan – USA. Dow is a supplier of emulsion plastic products to Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
c. BASF SE: Germany’s chemical company, is the world’s largest chemical manufacturer according to 2017 rankings. BASF is a supplier of emulsion resins for Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
d. Synthomer PLC: British chemical company, is a supplier of emulsion resins for Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
e. SAN NOPCO: Japanese chemical company, supplier of chemicals to Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
f. Srithai (Vietnam) Ltd: Thailand’s largest packaging supplier and supplier of plastic packaging to Lavis Brothers Coating factory.
g. Other suppliers: Tolsa Group, Elementis PLC, Lotte Fine Chemical, Blackburn Chemicals Ltd ….