(1) Export of Cordyceps materials, specifically as follows:
– Product format: Cordyceps cord dried vacuum, or powder form
– Current output: 20 – 50 kg / year. Can increase output as required.
– Current quality criteria:
+ Cordycepin content: highest 25mg / g (compared with natural Cordyceps (6mg / g) and medium (6-8mg / g) in Vietnam). Products are certified by TUV SUD WORLDWIDE in Singapore
+ N (6) – (2-Hydroxyethyl) Adenosine content: 1.5mg / g (this active ingredient is preferred in the supportive cancer treatment).
– Expected EXW price: 3000 $ / kg
– Competitive advantage: unique farming technology in Vietnam gives the highest active content
– Target partners: partners in the pharmaceutical industry, functional foods, or cosmetics.
(2) Joint venture or capital contribution with Japanese partners to cultivate Cordyceps, then export to Japan or make finished products (capsules, water, dry packaging) with Japanese brand and standard
At present, Herbal Nutrition Care ATD is a start-up with 4 members, with an investment of about $ 300,000 and a production scale of up to 50 kg / dry.
Highlights and competitive advantages are semi-solid farming technology which has been researched and developed for more than 10 years (compared to other units in Vietnam, only from 2015 onwards).
However, the company’s limitations are
– Factory facilities are simple
– The farming process is mostly done by the chief engineer and also the shareholder of the company, there is no full and professional staff apparatus.
Looking forward to finding partners to invest in farming and developing domestic and foreign markets.CHAT NOW