Number of Employees : From 20 to under 200 employees
Vice president: Mr. Nam
Industry: Agriculture & Forestry & Fishery & Food ( Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery Products,, Food Processing)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients: Walawang Co., Ltd (Japan), CKL Co., Ltd (Singapore), ARK Co., Ltd (Korea)
1. History of company
– DUNG QUAT BEER is a member company under Quang Ngai Sugar Joint Stock Company, which was established on April 13, 1991 under Decision no. 433/QD-UB of People’s Committee of Quang Ngai Province with the initial investment capital of 2.46 million USD and the head office was constructed in the northeast of Quang Phu Industrial Park.
– The company was officially put into operation on June 08, 1993 with the annual capacity of 3 million liters of beer per year thanks to the platform of modern equipment imported from the Federal Republic of Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Japan and the production technology of the famous beer brand Branik in Czechoslovakia (now known as Czech Republic).
– In order to meet the consumption demands, we have continuously expanded and increased the capacity:
In 1995: 5 million liters/year.
In 1997: 12 million liters/year.
In 2001: 25 million liters/year.
In 2005: 35 million liters/year.
In 2010: 50 million liters/year.
In 2012: 100 million liters/year.
With the progressive business and production results, our Company has created stable employment for the employees and remit about 100 billion dong per year to the Province’s state budget (from 2012 onwards, the Company expected to contribute to the Province budget from 200 to 300 billion dong per year), which contributes to the development of Quang Ngai Province.
2. Main product and services
Production, distribution of all types of beers and alcoholic beverages contained in aluminum cans or glass bottles.
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
We have produced beers to export and process beers for the customers from Japan, Australia, Singapore, Korea, etc.