Number of Employees : More than 200 employees
Project Specialist: Mrs. Thoai (Legend)
Industry: Building & Construction (Architecture, Building Materials, Furniture, Decorations, Sanitation, Air-conditioning, Plumbing, Lighting, Equipment for Public Facility, Urban Development, Building Maintenance, Repair, Cleaning…)
Our Partners / Our Customers / Our Clients:
– Partners: Ministry/Department of Science and Technology, UNDP (United Nations Development Programme), ASSIST non-governmental organization, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam National University, University of Science and Technology,…
– Domestic customers: Dien Quang products and services are distributed nationwide in 63 provinces and cities of Vietnam via 5 major channels:
1. Traditional sales channel : with more than 150 Distributors and 15,000 retail points.
2. Modern consumption channel : through a system of electronics centers, supermarkets, bookstores and convenience stores.
3. Direct sales channel for construction works and projects.
4. Online sales channel via website shop.dienquang.com, e-commerce sites, social networks.
5. Chain of genuine stores providing products and advice on lighting design.
– Foreign customers: USA, Thailand, Europe and some countries in North America.
1. History of company
Dien Quang Lamp Company was established in 1973. In 1997, we started to export products to overseas market. In 2000, energy-saving compact lamps was included in the study. 2005, equitized and transformed into Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Company. 2007, LED lights were researched and manufactured. In 2008, became the public listing company in the stock market, Vietven Joint Venture Factory was established in Venezuela. 2017, transformed from a manufacturer of traditional products into a technology company (aiming at progressing into a multinational corporation). In 2018, Dien Quang High Tech Company Limited was established in a high-tech park in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, with an area of over 1.5 thousand hectares and the investment cost of up to 600 billion (VND).
2. Main product and services
– Various types of LED lamps and smart lighting products.
– Traditional products and household electrical appliances.
– Super bright LED chips.
– 4.0 technology solutions packages: Dien Quang Apollo (smart lighting solution), DQHome (smart home solution), Homecare (installation and repair application of electrical systems), Lightcheck (brightness checking and advice application helping the connect between consumers and electricians)
3. Strengths and competitive advantages
Dien Quang& Research and Development Center is equipped with modern research and testing equipment, meeting the international standard ISO – 17025, gathering more than 150 experts and young engineers who are creative and agile to learn new technologies and modern consumer needs.
Pioneering – creativity – constant innovation:
– Research and development of products and services placed emphasis on elements of technology 4.0.
– Improvement of existing product lines to enhance product quality, optimize consumer experience.
– Investment enforcement in research and development of products/ solutions/ services on the IoT platform, Big Data…
– Master of technologies, production lines, high technology in production process ensuring high-end input and output quality of the products, world-class production technologies and production lines which were imported directly from Europe, Japan…
– Technology applied in management system, allowing professional and creative working environment.
– Investment enforced in human resources such as technology experts, striving for a sustainable technology ecosystem.
– Partnership with the world-leading technology corporations and companies like Amazon Web Services, Walcomm, Oracle, Google, Microsoft, FPT,…
– Some of major equipments:
+ Goniophotometer Division: drawing the diagram of light intensity distribution of lighting equipment for research of new design and product improvement as well as providing full optical data of lighting equipment in soft data to give the engineers ease of calculating for lighting design in construction of industrial projects or public works like roads, urban infrastructure, or sport facilities.
+ EMC examination room to examine electromagnetic compatibility of products.
+ Integral spherical system, LED chip temperature gauge to control the light quality of optical and luminous flux parameters.
+ Environmental chamber: Control the quality of products when operating in different environments: high humidity/high temperature/low temperature environment, environment with impact, vibration, lightning strikes, rain…
+ Environmental simulation devices to test the durability of products through: mechanical strength test, longevity test, fire-resistance test…